Never run out of these tasty treats again!
- 1 cup Greek yogurt (split into ¼ cup and ¾ cup)
- ¼ cup fruit (raspberries, blueberries, pears)
- ¼ cup fruit or vegetable of your choice (spinach, broccoli, carrots)
- Line a baking sheet or dish that will fit into your freezer with parchment paper.
- Add ¼ cup Greek yogurt and your fruit/veggies into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Fold the puree into the remaining ¾ cup Greek yogurt.
- Spoon the mixture into a resealable sandwich bag and cut off a tiny piece of the corner.
- Pipe small dots on to the parchment-lined baking sheet and freeze for one hour.
- Serve immediately or place the frozen melts into an airtight container and store in the freezer until ready to serve.
Note: If you have baby food purees, you can swap them for the fruit and vegetables, too. Mix two tablespoons of the puree into ¾ cup of Greek yogurt. Then follow the rest of the instructions.