- Clear hair gel
- Gallon-size freezer bag
- An assortment of small objects (nothing sharp), such as:
- Leaves (real or fake)
- Dry beans
- Fake berries
- Craft pumpkins
- Red, orange or yellow food coloring (optional)
- Packing tape
- Fill a freezer bag with clear hair gel — between 1/4 and 2/3 of the bag.
- If you’re using food coloring, add it in and then seal the bag. Squish the bag to mix the colors.
- Add in your small objects.
- Seal the bag making sure all of the air is out.
- Use packing tape to secure the seal at the top of the bag. Then let your little ones poke and squish to their heart’s delight!
*An adult should oversee all activities. Activities may not be appropriate for all ages.