Welcome to The Goddard School in Lakewood! We are looking for an experienced Infant, Toddler, and Preschool teacher to join our team and grow their career with us! Our school is fun and upbeat, and our administrative team is extremely supportive and very competitive pay. We pay between $18-$23 dollars / hour.
Come see why our school is so amazing to work at!
- Our school ALWAYS follows teacher to child ratio and rules and regs
- Our teachers are ALWAYS given 10-minute breaks & lunch breaks
- Our school provides on-going professional development
- Our school has extremely low teacher & admin turnover
- State of Colorado Group Lead qualified
- Nurturing and loving teaching style
- Strong Communication skills
- Dependability and a commitment to professional development and teamwork
-Committing to continuing education
- 10-15 Paid time off days
- Health insurance
- Discounted Childcare- Up to 75% off for employees (up to 2 children)
- Dental insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Teacher and family referral fee
- Paid planning time and training provided
The Goddard School philosophy uses the most current, academically endorsed methods to ensure that children have fun while learning the skills they need for long-term success in school and in life. Our talented teachers also collaborate with parents to nurture children into respectful, confident and joyful learners.
Please get in touch with us to set-up an interview if you have the necessary qualifications. We look forward to hearing from you!
Shannon O'Hara- On-Site Owner
Each Goddard School location is privately owned and operated by Goddard Franchisor LLC franchisees. The Goddard School franchise owner(s) are the employers at each school, and the franchise owner(s) set their own wage and benefit programs, which vary by location.