Teachers are the heart and soul of their school communities. They can make school feel like a home away from home. If there’s an amazing educator in your life, be sure to celebrate them during Teacher Appreciation Week! Here are some ways to say thank you:
- Ask if there’s anything your child’s teacher may need, either for your child or the classroom.
- Prepare your child for school and help them understand classroom rules.
- Help the teacher get to know your child. And take time to get to know the teacher.
- Offer to cater breakfast or lunch for the teachers.
- Help your child make a thank you card.
- Record a cute video clip of your child talking about why they love their teacher and share it with them.
- Make an appreciation craft using your child’s handprints or footprints.
- Buy them coffee.
- Purchase a gift card to their favorite store.
If there’s a Goddard School teacher you would like to recognize, download and print out our Teacher Appreciation Week thank you card! Be sure you include the teacher’s name and bring it into school to share.